Bishop Joseph M. Gilmore : First Native Bishop of Helena
Description:
In the 1950's, Bishop Gilmore sat with Msgr. Michael Halligan, the pastor of the Cathedral of St. Helena 1946—1956. The painting in the background is from the Cathedral of the Sacred Hearts [the first cathedral of the diocese]. Bishop Gilmore appears here to enjoy the company of and conversation with good friends.
Object ID:
2003.010.029
Click to Enlarge
Bp Gilmore with Msgr HalliganBp Gilmore with Msgr Halligan