The Cathedral of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, 1866—1925 : The "Old" Cathedral
Description:
The interior of the frame church is shown with its decorative communion railing and simple pews. It is decorated for Christmas with trees and draped bows. The photo is signed by Fr. Kuppens, S.J., the first missionary pastor. Eventually the communion rail and possibly the altar were donated to St. Joseph's Church in Canton, MT by Father Palladindo, S.J. then pastor of the Cathedral.
Click to Enlarge
Sacred Hearts Church interiorSacred Hearts Church interior
Canton church interiorCanton church interior