The Cathedral of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, 1866—1925 : The "Old" Cathedral
Description:
These pewter water and wine cruets were used in the Cathedral of the Sacred Hearts, according to Rev. John Robertson. They have attached lids and stand on a round base. Both are well—used and are crooked, possibly from being dropped.

Maker's mark:is on the inside of the lid: "AB depose" [Trademark AB] . On top of one lid is "A" for aqua — water, on the other is "V" for vino— wine.


Object ID:
2001.001.012
Click to Enlarge
Pewter wine/water cruets - Old CathedralPewter wine/water cruets - Old Cathedral